Although the end goal is to receive the big $$$ and become a Schulich Leader, it’s important for all students to know that Schulich Leader Scholarships offer many amazing benefits, even if you do not go on to win the actual scholarship.
Here are the key differences between Schulich Leader Nominee and Schulich Leader benefits. Both designations are considered highly commendable achievements that deserve to be recognized and proudly displayed on your resume/CV.
Schulich Leader Nominees receive:
• Access to Schulich Leader Scholarship application
• Certificate of achievement
• Recognition within your school
• Profile on schulichleaders.com
• Consideration for other entrance awards at the universities where your Schulich Leader Scholarship application is sent
Schulich Leaders receive all of the above plus:
• Up to $100,000 in scholarship funding
• Schulich Leader Scholarship award certificate and pin
• In depth profile on schulichleaders.com
• Mentorship opportunities
• Invitation to exclusive webinars and networking opportunities
• Schulich Leader Graduate medallion upon completion of your undergraduate degree
Take the opportunity to let your school know you are interested in becoming a Schulich Leader Nominee. There really is no downside!
Deadline for your school to submit the 2018 Schulich Leader Nomination is February 1, 2018.